Book a party bike! Private tours are great for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and small company outings (8-15 people). Your Pilot – a certified guru in the local bar scene – will put together the best pub crawl possible for you and your friends. If this sounds like your type of party, book a private tour today!
- 1 party bike (seats 8-15 people)
- 2 hours of fun in North Naples
- 2-3 stops at local establishments
- Drink specials at select bars
BOOK A PRIVATE TOURBook Now
All riders must provide photo ID at the time of tour, and each must read and sign the Pedal Pub® Release of Liability Waiver.
- Complete the e-waiver prior to your tour date.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Do not show up drunk (we cannot allow you on board).
- Do not bring glass on the bike or extra coolers. (We supply the cooler/ice)
- Bring the right amount of beer (2-3 drinks per person).
- Bring water and snacks.
- Bring a fully-charged phone.
- Have a pick-up plan for when your tour ends.
- Always drink responsibly and be respectful.
- Always listen to your Pilot.
1. How many people can ride?
Each bike holds up to 15 people! We only hold 15 people therefore no one is to stand in the middle.
2. Who can ride?
All riders must be of legal drinking age and must present valid identification.
3. What should I wear?
Please dress appropriately for the predicted weather conditions. We ride rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
Closed-toe shoes or sandals – we don’t recommend heels!
4. What if I can’t pedal?
No problem! There are 5 non-pedaling spots on each bike.
5. Where does it start?
8957 Tamiami Trail N. Naples, FL 34108
6. When should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
7. Do I tip my driver?
Tips are always appreciated. If you had a great time, a standard service industry tip is customary. Automatic gratuity of 20% will be added to any tours involving multiple Pedal Pub bikes.
8. Is parking available?
Yes, but it is extremely limited. Please carpool and/or Uber.
9. Can I rent multiple bikes?
Yes, it is easy to rent multiple bikes! We have a total of 3 bikes between Naples and Cape Coral, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 30 people! To book a custom tour, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an inquiry form below.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
No refunds are issued for tours cancelled within seven days of the scheduled tour. Tours cancelled within 14 days may reschedule or receive a 50% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation request receive a full refund.