Book multiple party bikes! Custom tours are great for large groups, teams, and corporate events (16+ people). You and a certified guru in the local bar scene – can put together the best pub crawl possible for you and your friends. We have a total of 3 bikes between Naples and Cape Coral, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 30 people! To book a custom tour, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an inquiry below.
- Multiple party bikes (seats 15+ people)
- Custom tour routes
- Custom bar stops
- Custom tour duration
BOOK A CUSTOM TOURContact Us
All riders must provide photo ID at the time of tour, and each must read and sign the Pedal Pub® Release of Liability Waiver.
- Complete the e-waiver prior to your tour date.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Do not show up drunk (we cannot allow you on board).
- Do not bring glass on the bike or extra coolers. (We supply the cooler/ice)
- Bring the right amount of beer (2-3 drinks per person).
- Bring water and snacks.
- Bring a fully-charged phone.
- Have a pick-up plan for when your tour ends.
- Always drink responsibly and be respectful.
- Always listen to your Pilot.
1. How many people can ride?
Each bike holds up to 15 people! We only hold 15 people therefore no one is to stand in the middle.
2. Who can ride?
All riders must be of legal drinking age and must present valid identification.
3. What should I wear?
Please dress appropriately for the predicted weather conditions. We ride rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
Closed-toe shoes or sandals – we don’t recommend heels!
4. What if I can’t pedal?
No problem! There are 5 non-pedaling spots on each bike.
5. Where does it start?
1326 Lafayette St. Cape Coral, FL 33904
6. When should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
7. Do I tip my driver?
Tips are always appreciated. If you had a great time, a standard service industry tip is customary. Automatic gratuity of 20% will be added to any tours involving multiple Pedal Pub bikes.
8. Is parking available?
Yes, but it is extremely limited. Please carpool and/or Uber.
9. Can I rent multiple bikes?
Yes, it is easy to rent multiple bikes! We have a total of 3 bikes between Naples and Cape Coral, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 30 people! To book a custom tour, please contact us directly at email@example.com, or submit an inquiry form below.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
No refunds are issued for tours cancelled within seven days of the scheduled tour. Tours cancelled within 14 days may reschedule or receive a 50% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation request receive a full refund.