Book a party bike! Private tours are great for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and small company outings (8-16 people). Your Pilot – a certified guru in the local bar scene – will put together the best pub crawl possible for you and your friends. If this sounds like your type of party, book a private tour today!
- 1 party bike (seats 8 – 16 people)
- 2 hours of fun in Bloomington
- 2-3 stops at local establishments
- Drink specials at select bars
- Complete the waiver prior to your date.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Do not show up drunk (we cannot allow you on board).
- Do not bring alcohol on board (it’s illegal).
- Bring water and snacks.
- Bring a fully-charged phone.
- Have a pick-up plan for when your tour ends.
- Always drink responsibly and be respectful.
- Always listen to your Pilot.
1. How many people can ride?
Each bike holds up to 16 people!
2. Who can ride?
All riders must be 18 years or older.
3. How much does it cost?
Standard Private Tours for you and 15 friends vary in cost depending on the day of the week. You can reserve a whole bike Sunday-Thursday for $350, for $375 on Friday, or for $400 on Saturday. Standard Public Tours, great for groups less than 8, are $30 per seat. Pedal Pub reserves the right to change pricing at its discretion.
4. What should I wear?
Please dress appropriately for the predicted weather conditions. We ride rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
Closed-toe shoes or sandals – we don’t recommend heels!
5. What if I can’t pedal?
No problem! There are 5 non-pedaling spots on each bike.
6. Where does it start?
At our HQ – 611 W 11th St. Unit 7, Bloomington, IN
7. When should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
8. Do I tip my driver?
Tips are always appreciated. If you had a great time, a standard service industry tip is customary. Automatic gratuity of 15% will be added to any tours involving multiple Pedal Pub bikes.
9. Is parking available?
10. Can I rent multiple bikes?
Yes, it is easy to rent multiple bikes! We have a total of 2 bikes here in Bloomington, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 30 people! To book a custom tour, please contact us directly at (812) 371-4060, or submit an inquiry form below.
11. What is the cancellation policy?
You will receive a full refund if you cancel one week prior to your scheduled route. No refunds are offered if you cancel less than a week before your tour. (However, if we are able to fill your spot with another group, we will offer a refund – the sooner we know, the more likely we will be able to fill your spot.) Day of cancellations and no-shows will be charged in full.